Ideas on where to place boat lettering on toon

Gastonguy

Reaction score
It's ashame to have to mess with the beautiful lines/graphics of a Bennington. Unfortunately, its the law. Our Benne is Regatta blue with the Baja graphics. Looking for the best options on our RCW 2275.

Same here. We pick up our 2275 RCW saturday. I have no clue where im gonna put them. Send pics when u install them

Todd

I had the same idea.

I put the letter/numbers on the flat siler metal piece under the deck, that over hangs. Come back a foot or so from the front, where the toon are stright.

Hope makes sense.

I had the same idea.

I put the letter/numbers on the flat siler metal piece under the deck, that over hangs. Come back a foot or so from the front, where the toon are stright.

Hope makes sense.
You may want to check your state laws as this is not a legal location in all states.

Michigan DNR states they have to be as high above the water line as practical. So my numbers are on the side panel just below the rail. I had custom vinyl letters made to match the java metallic graphics.

We also placed the #s on the fence. We were able match the color of the accent stripes. Best 60 bucks I spent on the boat. Took the sign company about an hour to make and install them for us.

Hey Fyrfightr Do you have any pics, I got pulled over by the water patrol and received a warning because my numbers were not visible enough. I hate to put white on the black and tan fence but next time I will get a ticket.

I can't find any right now. Will take some next weekend when we take the boat out again..

Back