Indiana's Best Bennington Dealer

gerry

Reaction score
I vote for Steve's Marine in Liberty, Indiana. He is located on Brookville Lake. Steve goes the "extra mile" !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearson's in Monticello could not have treated me better. Two thumbs up from me.

I have to say Pearson's as well. However, it has been sold to a new owner. Tall TImbers and Gary is great to work with. He really went out of his way and above and beyond for us. Thanks, Gary!

That's a hard one to say if you don't work with all of them at some point. I've had a great experience with Chris Archbold at Dry Dock Marine in Angola in the pre-sale and ordering process. My neighbors had the same experience when they bought there and also as long term owners after the sale. The Archbold family really does a great job at being a complete full service dealership, not a seasonal situation. I ante'd up for a bunch more Hewitt dock sections just yesterday.

Main Channel Marina, Troy Webb sales and Jeff Galloway service manager have treated me very well. No questions asked results to my needs and requests.

Main Channel Marina!! Troy Webb actually took hours with me to help me order my new 2275 GCW. I attempted to work with Steve at Steve's Marine in Liberty In and he would not give me the time of day... His loss...

Sorry to hear about that. I have purchased 3 Benningtons since 2000 from Steve and still very happy. Hope it works out for you. Gerry

Back