Issues with the power arch. Stuck in the down position.

All other accessories operating?
Are you getting a clicking noise?

Only on the down side.
Hmmm.
So clicking when you press "down", but nothing when pressing "up"?
Seems like a faulty switch?
There may be a circuit breaker wired in line that has failed? These are typically back near the battery, and can easily bypassed for a simple test. It's purpose is to prevent damage/injury from raising tower into obstacle or body parts.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I do have a circuit breaker just below the switch. I have tried to push it, seems to be down, plan to check with a volt meter. Also the dealer is trying to get down to the boat sometime. I will let all know when it is fixed.

Thank you for the reply. I do have a circuit breaker just below the switch. I have tried to push it, seems to be down, plan to check with a volt meter. Also the dealer is trying to get down to the boat sometime. I will let all know when it is fixed.
The circuit breaker I am referring to is in addition to the one mounted near the switch.
Power Biminis (and I am assuming power arches as well) have an second 'redundancy' breaker that is actually somewhat undersized simply for safety sake. I have seen power biminis that would trip while simply raising if you didn't give it a little 'assistance'. That's when the safety aspect was explained to me.

Back