Its Here ,First Pic's

I hope it's a great weekend for you up there!

I hope it's a great weekend for you up there!
At this time it doesn't look good ,74 & 50 % chance of rain Friday ,69 & 40 % Saturday ,Sunday is the worst 58 & 20 % .

Maybe next week .I already have people from down state calling and wanting to come and visit all of a sudden ,I don't know why ?

We have new neighbors across the street with a new to them I/O pontoon. Their whole family, at least 3 generations, came for the lousy Monday we had, but they all donned rain slickers/parkas and headed out for a ride around the lake. Brave souls they are. I hope yours turns out better!

We have new neighbors across the street with a new to them I/O pontoon. Their whole family, at least 3 generations, came for the lousy Monday we had, but they all donned rain slickers/parkas and headed out for a ride around the lake. Brave souls they are. I hope yours turns out better!
We had family over on Monday as well. They were dying to go out on the lake. I looked at the radar and advised it was going to rain soon. My uncle looks outside and says " I see another boat out there" So I take the cover off the boat, get out on the lake only to get rained on within 5 minutes, head back to the house and cover it back up. From now on if the Captain says it is going to rain. The boat stays covered!!! Good luck jsfb6pts on keeping all the friends and family away with your new benny!!!

Woo hoo. Now let the fun begin!!

I had to read my old post to find  the build date for my SLX  ,built 5/20/13 arrived at the dealer on 5/24/13.

The scheduled build date for the RCW  is 2/24/14 .Arrival at the dealer and pics 3/1/14 ? 

I  hope the weather cooperates .

Almost there Jack, Enjoy

You'll have to update your dock pic with it in there. Can't wait to see pics when it comes in.

That was not my slip when I took that pic last season . . I had no way to know that it will be this season .

The Bennington that was there has moved  to a covered slip . I wanted to go to the other side ,( long story ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back