gallery_4015_310_11062.jpg
gallery_4015_310_184969.jpg
gallery_4015_310_12764.jpg
gallery_4015_310_11062.jpg
gallery_4015_310_32721.jpg
gallery_4015_310_46626.jpg
gallery_4015_310_173397.jpg
gallery_4015_310_177103.jpg

Unfortunately , will not get delivered until next week .

But hey, at least it's something physically there!! Congrats!

Congrats and more pics when it's uncovered.

Thank You ,it has been a long wait .

I will post again as I take them .Only new ones .

I just had to take one of the " Wave Shield " and " Shark Hide " tag, with all the input I received with those questions .

Going back later to see if anything has been done

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't be long now. Congrats !!! Can't wait to see the unveiled pics !!!

Congratulation jsfb6pts, hope you make it another week without exploding like I just about did

Congratulation jsfb6pts, hope you make it another week without exploding like I just about did
Thanks , I have already been to look at it twice today and it is still wrapped

I know Kathy and I made the hour drive to go up and sit in the boat the week twice during the week they were rigging it. We were afraid the dealer was going to think we were crazy but since then I have found that all Bennington owners are as nuts about their boat. Enjoy

Congrats! I know you have been counting the days!!!

I know Kathy and I made the hour drive to go up and sit in the boat the week twice during the week they were rigging it. We were afraid the dealer was going to think we were crazy but since then I have found that all Bennington owners are as nuts about their boat. Enjoy
After two orders ,I am sure the dealer knows I am crazy .

Last year I had a guy videoing me on my GillGetter at the Marina slips, keep in mind, there are 10 docks, and I would go up and down every dock checking out the boats, EVERY WEEKEND ...... Guy asked me why, I told him just seeing if anyone got a new boat, I like to check them out ..... He basically said I was "odd" ......... Yeah, there's an understatement !!!! LOL !!!!

Last year I had a guy videoing me on my GillGetter at the Marina slips, keep in mind, there are 10 docks, and I would go up and down every dock checking out the boats, EVERY WEEKEND ...... Guy asked me why, I told him just seeing if anyone got a new boat, I like to check them out ..... He basically said I was "odd" ......... Yeah, there's an understatement ! !!! LOL !!!!
You caught me. I did visit my slip today also .

You caught me. I did visit my slip today also .
Hehehe .... Get a chair and just sit there this weekend, see how long it takes for the PoPo to show up .... LOL !!

Hehehe .... Get a chair and just sit there this weekend, see how long it takes for the PoPo to show up .... LOL !!
Trust me, I had thought about that ,however we were only in the high 50's ,low 60's today .

Sunday maybe another story though.

We still haven't put our winter clothes away yet .

Yeah, it was sunny but cool n real windy here today. No boating today .... Hopefully Sunday thru Tuesday !!!!

Yeah, it was sunny but cool n real windy here today. No boating today .... Hopefully Sunday thru Tuesday !!!!
Whatever day the delivery date is next week ,I don't care if I have to put my hunting clothes on . I am going out .

Whatever day the delivery date is next week ,I don't care if I have to put my hunting clothes on . I am going out .
Congrats! You are as determined as I was, watching the ice melt in April. My dealer still can't believe we put the boat in on that day.

Walk through @ 2:00 pm Thursday ,delivery Friday morning .

Back