Jet ski flying......

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Moderators.......for some reason I'm having trouble moving my Jet ski flying video from the Gallery to this post. Are you able to move it for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't play Daril.

I've played it several times when I was trying to move it over from my IPAD.........could it be on your end, Carl?

It played for me in the gallery. Those things are pretty cool and pricey considering the cost of the ski, gear, beer to pay your buddy to ride the ski while you get all the attention up in the air. It adds up! with my luck I'd dip into the water, my suit would rip off when shooting back out of the water and then I would be stuck in the air naked surrounded by boats...

It played for me in the gallery. Those things are pretty cool and pricey considering the cost of the ski, gear, beer to pay your buddy to ride the ski while you get all the attention up in the air. It adds up! with my luck I'd dip into the water, my suit would rip off when shooting back out of the water and then I would be stuck in the air naked surrounded by boats...
That's funny Andy! Or is this Kristina????? Ha!

Got it to play. We had those on the lake about 2 weeks ago and they made the evening news.

Thats FANTASTIC!!

Who says "I think I'll hook a fire hose to the nozzle of my jet ski, and tie the other end to my feet."

Who says that???

Who says "I think I'll hook a fire hose to the nozzle of my jet ski, and tie the other end to my feet."

Who says that???
More like Who DOESN'T SAY THAT!!! haha

I believe they rent these at Myrtle Beach. I recall hearing some news a month ago or so about new regulations needed.

I believe they rent these at Myrtle Beach. I recall hearing some news a month ago or so about new regulations needed.
They've got these all over now..........We saw them in Hawaii when we went last year and they're in North Carolina, Orlando, Utah, and Florida to name a few places.............

Back