just got 2012 R series 2575 rcw limited

geevjay

Reaction score
Hi every, I just got a new 2575 rcw limited the boat is still sitting in the dealership, I'm excited for it, can the experienced bennington owners tell me a little more about benningtons and what to expect? My last boat was a 1995 sea hunt. So this was a hell of a upgrade. Thanks :D

IMAG_0129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can expect one hell of an ego boost with all of the compliments you'll get on that thing.

Oh, you'll also need to decide who your favorite 12 friends are on those pretty summer weekends!

Hi every, I just got a new 2572 rcw limited the boat is still sitting in the dealership, I'm excited for it, can the experienced bennington owners tell me a little more about benningtons and what to expect? My last boat was a 1995 sea hunt. So this was a hell of a upgrade. Thanks :D
You can now become elected Class President. You will have friends you never knew you had, even a few distant cousins might show up. Seriously, congratulations. I just ordered my third Bennington since 2000. Nothing wrong with the first two, the Bennington just keeps getting better. The Bennington is in a class of itself. Have fun !!!

Hi every, I just got a new 2572 rcw limited the boat is still sitting in the dealership, I'm excited for it, can the experienced bennington owners tell me a little more about benningtons and what to expect? My last boat was a 1995 sea hunt. So this was a hell of a upgrade. Thanks :D
Just became a new member. Bought a 20SL with a 75 Yamaha at the Omaha boat show last weekend. Will pick it up in May. Very excited. Have been reading the forums and have learned a lot. Will have some questions in the future I am sure.

Thanks, Corn

Thanks for the replys, you guys just made it even harder to wait for better weather. Update I just added the 115hp yamaha outboard.

You can now become elected Class President. You will have friends you never knew you had, even a few distant cousins might show up. Seriously, congratulations. I just ordered my third Bennington since 1990. Nothing wrong with the first two, the Bennington just keeps getting better. The Bennington is in a class of itself. Have fun !!!
Thanks you sir, good luck to you too!

You can expect one hell of an ego boost with all of the compliments you'll get on that thing.

Oh, you'll also need to decide who your favorite 12 friends are on those pretty summer weekends!
Haha, I can't wait!

Congrats on your new RCWC! Yes I can tell you what to expect. If you pull up to a sand bar or where other boaters gather, expect some company. People are constantly coming up to ask questions. The last guy said "where's the kitchen sink". It is because of your exact model in 2011 that I decided to buy a Bennington. I must have sat in those bow recliners for more than an hour and knew right then that Bennington would be my brand. After measuring the boathouse, I had to go with RCW 2275 so I had to go with wrap around seating by adding the optional bow seat. You are in for a great summer my friend!

Congrats on your new RCWC! Yes I can tell you what to expect. If you pull up to a sand bar or where other boaters gather, expect some company. People are constantly coming up to ask questions. The last guy said "where's the kitchen sink". It is because of your exact model in 2011 that I decided to buy a Bennington. I must have sat in those bow recliners for more than an hour and knew right then that Bennington would be my brand. After measuring the boathouse, I had to go with RCW 2275 so I had to go with wrap around seating by adding the optional bow seat. You are in for a great summer my friend!
Thanks for the feedback, we were really tossed between this boat and the Manitou Sho with their rear seat group. The chairs that turned into a day couch was very nice and the turning wow.

But as you said, after sitting in the Benni, it just felt right. Or worth the money.

We have the same options except the cup holders and underwater lighting (purchased a left over 2011).

I want those rear underwater lights, are lake is dark but your pictures make it look so cool. We got a brand new 2012 motor in the deal but the waiting now has been a killer.

Back