Just got my new Bennington delivered

Gio4318

Reaction score
Just took delivery of a 2014 20 slmx with a sink, lighted Bimini top, ski tow,changing room, Bluetooth stereo and a 90 horse Yamaha. A black beauty with full graphics look for me we love the delta, lake Mcswain, lake McClure and don Pedro. God willing there will be water to use it

Welcome and congrats and the new boat!

You'll soon find out about the informal rule that says you need to post pics or it didn't happen ;-)

Informal?

Congrats and like the guys said, PICS!

Still no pix?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the new benny WE LOVE OUR SLX.

No pics ..... Ain't true ....... Gotta show pics to prove you "really" own a Benni ....... Lol !!!!

Ok for all you non believers finally got a chance to take her out. Love it so did everyone else along the way, I have also ordered a BBQ, fishing rod rack, I am thinking I may make the ice chest one of those 12 volts ones so no need to mess with ice.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Forgot to mention I store my Bennington on my side yard tight fit and have to angle it, couldn't handle it double axle trailer and all so I did a little research and purchased a trailer valet, I now move the boat with a hand crank driven wheel it is SWEET.

SWEET toon !!!

Very nice!

Awesome looking boat!

Nice!!! I'm really getting excited for spring now!

Nice ride Gio.  That black is very classy looking

Snazzy!  Love the black. 

Back