just ordered 22ssi

norsky

Reaction score
just ordered a 22ssi express package strakes on center tube only with a 115 merc. Never had a pontoon before and I was wondering what to expect in the way of performance.

just ordered a 22ssi express package strakes on center tube only with a 115 merc. Never had a pontoon before and I was wondering what to expect in the way of performance.
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the forum You should check out the bennington web site they show a very simularly equiped boat mid 30s can be expected and decent turning for a pontoon boat all around a good time

Mid to high 20's with the right prop and no passengers.

Best guess... 26mph.

Welcome aboard Club Bennington!

We have a 24 SSL with 115 HP Merc, and we see 35 MPH. I have the Express package as well, but we added strakes to the outer tubes as well (6 strakes total).

If you're looking for higher speeds than Eric mentioned above, you might consider augmenting your order and put strakes on the outer tubes as well.

If not, post your results after you take her out!

Welcome aboard Club Bennington!

We have a 24 SSL with 115 HP Merc, and we see 35 MPH. I have the Express package as well, but we added strakes to the outer tubes as well (6 strakes total).

If you're looking for higher speeds than Eric mentioned above, you might consider augmenting your order and put strakes on the outer tubes as well.

If not, post your results after you take her out!

Back