KMC10 vs. KMC100 Media Centers

Jeff Chesney

Reaction score
Recently my KMC10 Media Center glass delaminated in its second summer. It almost looked like bubbles under a protective film, which was removed when purchased. It was replaced by our marina where purchased, they replaced it with the KMC100 Media Center. Does anybody know what the differences are? I just want to make sure I did not receive a lesser model than purchased with my pontoon.

I thought I read a year or so ago that the KMC 100 replaced the KMC 10. That is is basically just a reclassified and new version of the older KMC 10. Anyone recall or able to confirm?

SEMPERFI8387, we had horrible reception when on the FM/AM radio. The wire antennae only got 2 stations and they would fade in and out. I replaced the wire antennae with an external rubber antennae and now we get about a dozen stations clear.

SEMPERFI8387, we had horrible reception when on the FM/AM radio. The wire antennae only got 2 stations and they would fade in and out. I replaced the wire antennae with an external rubber antennae and now we get about a dozen stations clear.

Hmm.... might be my next project!

Back