Lake Hartwell - GA

Kelvin

Reaction score
Just checking to see if there's any Lake Hartwell members, on the GA side of the lake?

This lake (Lake Hartwell) is 56,000+ acres... There's got to be more Bennington-ettes out there somewhere!?!?! I guess the time we see another Bennington-buddy on the lake, I'll have to stop'em and tell'em about this forum...

Just checking to see if there's any Lake Hartwell members, on the GA side of the lake?
Hey Kelvin, we will be at Paynes Creek beginning May 1. We live near Cancun and come to Georgia in the summers to visit family amd volunteer. We don't know much about Hartwell so will be looking for guidance.. Love to locate the waterfront restaurants! Look forward to meeting you and pontooning.

This lake (Lake Hartwell) is 56,000+ acres... There's got to be more Bennington-ettes out there somewhere!?!?! I guess the time we see another Bennington-buddy on the lake, I'll have to stop'em and tell'em about this forum...
Kelvin, I have a 2010 22SLi and live on the Georgia side of the lake. Been tooning alot this season already, went from Tugaloo to the dam on Sunday. Worried about summer lake levels as of now.

2004 2275 RL up on the wrong side of I-85 Kelvin - ie the SC side and headed to Clemson - on Coneross Creek.

Agree that there are many more Bennies on Hartwell than there are on the site......See you at Nami's.....

Moved last year to Townville SC. Live off LBC (little beaver creek) Have a 2018 21SFX. Loving fishing off the boat that this toon is known for and even caught some nice large mouth bass this spring.

Hello & Sorry for the late post - We bought in Tugaloo Bay June 2019 and are still going back and forth between homes (ATL & Lavonia) right now - we have an older model Bennington - please give me a shout if y’all ever want meet out in the lake. Thanks and have a great day!
Mark

Attachments

• 928FE541-46BA-4A58-A1C1-692AD73EB50B.jpeg
    928FE541-46BA-4A58-A1C1-692AD73EB50B.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
Back