Lake Kentucky 1st Timers

Pat and Renee

Reaction score
We pulled our new Benny from flodded Ohio to kinda flooded Kentucky

We are camping at Hillman Ferry Campground and the place is great with easy lauch and seems like alot of nice open and hidden coves to enjoy some boating.

If anyone has any suggestion we are going to be hear for rest of this week with great weather coming our way

We have a 22ft Tri Toon with a 150hp so ready to go

Pat and Renee

We post picks as if was a nice site us pulling the boat with a our motorhome, pulled great and we are enjoying our 1st summer with both

Gosh its been a wet summer so far for sure, How is it maneuvering the Benny with the Motor home . I have been looking at buying a motor home and pulling the boat. However on my local lakes no one has camping and slips for the boat . 

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you

I have a small motorhome and it pulled it great

I have a Thor Vegas 25.1 which is a Class C chassis with a Class A body. The MH is only 26ft but power with a Triton V-10 and 8000lb hitch

The reason I'm looking on the site today is to reach out and try and get a close weight for my pontoon and motor

I considering installing a 2 kayak/ 2 bike rack on back of motorhome with a duel receivor to allow me to also pull the boat

The hitch and motor can handle it but the combined weight of all the toys needs to be determined to assure I stay under the recommendation

I'm going to walk down to the my pontoon trailer and hope that weight is on the tongue but looking to find out the boat and motor combined weight

My internet connection is suspect in MH and was hard to log in a build the boat on benny website to obtain the data

I have a 2016 Tri Toon 22SX Rear Lounger Boat

Rough Water Package

Full skin underside

With Yahmahs150

Sorry, I don't have the info for you, just a couple questions.  Do you have three full length tubes (SPS) or the Express option? Center fuel tank(50ish gallons) or just the 24-26 gallon tank? 

Also, I was under the impression that the dual receivers also dropped the tow rating considerably, but more so the maneuverability as you would have more stuff sandwiched between the RV and boat. Just a couple things to think about. As a rough guess with trailer, boat and motor, and all the gear, probably in the 5000lb range. Total guess though.

Back