Lake of the Ozarks

prd2hnt

Reaction score
We are headed to LOTO the first week of August. First time with the Benny. 10 years ago we had our Sundancer 20ft pontoon there. Clearly not enough boat for LOTO.

We are going to be in Downing Branch Cove.

Looks like we will launch from/near Bagwell Dam. Hope to leave the trailer there.

Anybody boat on that part of the Lake?  Any don'the miss sIghts? 

Will have the GPS to find our way around. Hope to find a restaurant on the lake in that general area.

Can'the wait.

Brian

I do not boat on LOTO but know that it gets very rough on the weekends the all the big cruisers and speed boats come out so be careful.  I know that when I bought my first boat, every dealer said that they would not recommend boating on LOTO in anything less than 26 feet and I was looking at a 24 foot deck boat at the time.

Jack

I do not boat on LOTO but know that it gets very rough on the weekends the all the big cruisers and speed boats come out so be careful.  I know that when I bought my first boat, every dealer said that they would not recommend boating on LOTO in anything less than 26 feet and I was looking at a 24 foot deck boat at the time.

Jack

+1 with Jack.  I boat on Truman Lake. If you are there on the weekend you may not have enough boat for the size of the waves from all the cruisers.

I took my 2375 down. It was rough at times but nothing the boat could not handle. You just have to be definsive, there are a TON of morons out there in 50 footer to jon boats and everything in between. Ask me how I know... comming up on the three year anniversary of the craziest weekend of my life (on the water).

Back