Lettering for blackout

JeeperCRNA

Reaction score
I bought a 2015 24sx black panels tan interior with blackout package . has anyone used chrome lettering for your registration numbers? How does the chrome color hold up? can’t decide what coloring would look best any pix or suggestions? Thanks. I will post pix after shrink wrap comes off

Looks great hawkseye and love the name

number II. Take it you lost your mind and now using the wife’s

I used Domednumbers.com for ours too. I put them on late in the season. We'll see how the held up over the winter. I was at the Benny dealer last Saturday and 3 of the boats on the floor had a letter peeling off. All the "L" actually.

My domed numbers have lasted two full seasons and still looked great last fall. I haven't seen how they fared winter storage this year yet though.

I put on the chrome Domed registration letters. Look Great! Like new after 4 years in the water. Going on my 5th summer soon, and I have no complaints, concerns, or worries. Highly recommend.
422AB6A9-C292-4374-BAA5-365D7E692882.jpeg

My Domed Numbers were on 6 years no issues while I owned it , 2nd season with the new ones

Just ordered the chromed domed for our new boat. I hate to actually put any letters on the sides of such a beautiful boat, but unfortunately its not optional. Hoping the chrome matches the chrome bennington logo

Chrome matches the “SXP” on my boat. Don’t and color. But not the brushed nickel name. Obviously.

these have been on my QX25 for 2 years and are holding up well

Attachments

• 68ABF731-3DE1-42D5-870B-F33FF0ED9B6C.png
    68ABF731-3DE1-42D5-870B-F33FF0ED9B6C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
these have been on my QX25 for 2 years and are holding up well
Do you remember the font and colour for yours - I too want to put mine on the black skirt

Back