Lettering

kkitowski

Reaction score
Can someone who has the Chrome Dimensional Lettering do a favor and take some close up pictures of them?  I can't as the boat is in the dealer...  I am looking for the height, width, depth of letters in general.  I am guessing 3-4" in height.  Probably 1/4" in depth?  Also, are the sides of the letters chrome as well, or are they black colored.

I think I found a place that has the exact letters available, but not sure.  I have the Doomed letters, but not sure I like them as much as if they matched the Bennington stock letters.

If nobody is able too, no worries.... will wait for it to be done in the next couple weeks.

Thanks !!

This is all I have right now 

Are you referring to the stock lettering that spells Bennington?

Does this help?

4AA76929-CDB4-4BA7-9E07-95951D77B4EF_zps0qj7ajaz.jpg

4528F94F-DBD6-4FAA-B73F-8AED7680E2DB_zpsal47c8i7.jpg

If your talking registration numbers, here in NC they MUST be at least 3" --- those pics aren't 3" -- your state decides how big they must be and where/how placed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this help?

4AA76929-CDB4-4BA7-9E07-95951D77B4EF_zps0qj7ajaz.jpg

4528F94F-DBD6-4FAA-B73F-8AED7680E2DB_zpsal47c8i7.jpg
Yes.   Just checking, was that a picture from the front gate lettering?  I was looking at pictures of my boat (from last year), and it seems that the Bennington lettering on the port or starboard sides are larger than on the front gate.  Hard to tell without having it back, but from my pictures it almost seems like my side letters are about 1" taller than the front letters.

Thanks

If your talking registration numbers, here in NC they MUST be at least 3" --- those pics aren't 3" -- your state decides how big they must be and where/how placed.
Yes, WI is a 3" minimum as well.

These were from the starboard fence. The bow was covered by the playpen cover. I'm pretty sure they are the same size on the bow gat though. I could be wrong though.

Back