Location of Fuses for Accessories

Reaction score
The stereo and depth/fishfinder on my 2010 quit working yesterday, and the accessory tab on the helm is not lighting up, so I suspect I simply blew a fuse. When I look under the dash, I can only see a single 10 amp fuse like those you'd see in a car, and it's fine. All other buttons working fine (nav lights, horn). Any suggestions on where to look and what the fuse may look like if it's not like a standard automotive fuse?

Thanks...

There should be a circuit breaker below each switch, at least there is on my 2011 SLi. It's just a small black button that you push to reset.
Many Thanks,

I dropped in on my dealer today and he told me the same thing... I feel like a dolt for not seeing it and spending half an hour under the helm looking for a fuse... :blink:

This is a great site, lots of useful info

Thanks again,

Marc

We have a saying for that, it's the KISS rule, Keep It Simple Stupid :D .

Sometimes we can't see the problem through too much thinking! Glad to hear you got it.

Greetings, hope y’all are enjoying the water today. Having same issue none of accessories working on 2011 RL but motor starts right up along with glass gauges work. Any idea what it could be? Have pushed all buttons below accessories switches for last 30 min. I am sure it’s something simple I’m missing. Thx in advance

Greetings, hope y’all are enjoying the water today. Having same issue none of accessories working on 2011 RL but motor starts right up along with glass gauges work. Any idea what it could be? Have pushed all buttons below accessories switches for last 30 min. I am sure it’s something simple I’m missing. Thx in advance
This may be a silly question, but did you flip on the "Master Power" rocker switch, usually on the far right?

This may be a silly question, but did you flip on the "Master Power" rocker switch, usually on the far right?
Not a silly question at all, thought the same and pushed that as well. Show on the master switch green light so power is getting that far just not any further. Thx for response this one has stumped me!

Not a silly question at all, thought the same and pushed that as well. Show on the master switch green light so power is getting that far just not any further. Thx for response this one has stumped me!
I just got a brand new boat so I am figuring these things out too. Needless to say I am not an expert. I do know that you have to turn on the power switch at the batteries to one or two, then turn on the master power switch, then on my dash I believe it’s the far left accessory switch turns on power for all the accessories. After those three switches are on you can turn on lights stereo and other stuff. Not sure if yours is the same but Hope it helps.

Back