Lookiing For 15.5 X 17 Prop CE-45978-20-00

rbtnt

Reaction score
A friend lost his 15.5 X 17 Prop (CE-45978-20-00) to someone who thought they needed it more than my friend. Our local Bennington/Yamaha dealer says this prop is currently not available. We checked most online sources and could not locate one. Does anyone know wherre one might be available?
Thanks

A friend lost his 15.5 X 17 Prop (CE-45978-20-00) to someone who thought they needed it more than my friend. Our local Bennington/Yamaha dealer says this prop is currently not available. We checked most online sources and could not locate one. Does anyone know wherre one might be available?
Thanks
That's the same prop number I bought on Ebay some time ago. $400 delivered for a good used one. Unlikely you can touch that price for a good one today, but checking Ebay (or other online sources) is worth a shot.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. My friend looked up Yamaha dealers on the Yamaha web site and started calling them starting with the nearest and working his way out. He was able to find one at a dealera few states away and they are shipping the propr to him.

He found one dealer who had one , but they wanted $200 extra dollars for it.

Back