Looking for a replacement bimini boot cover for my 2007 RL2275

KristaBoats

Reaction score
I had ordered a replacement bimini boot cover and it was a little bit too small. The width is 105" and I can't seem to find one big enough. Has anyone ordered a boot cover for their bimini top that fit well? Thanks!

Your bet bet would be a local canvas shop ,or possibly ebay .

I found this one on Amazon - not sure how it would hold up for towing/travel at high speeds but works fine while on the slip. I added a couple of ball bungees to the ends for extra protection. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7WDX2X3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details the material is not what I was expecting but definitely fits the Bimini and extra room for material, width is a close fit.

Kintaki Bimini top Boot Cover, Suitable for 3-4 Bows Bimini Tops, Design with Light Hole Bimini Top Cover, 600D Waterproof Bimini Storage Boot, Black​

Brand: Kintaki
3.0 3.0 out of 5 stars 30 ratings

$35.99$35.99

Last edited:
I had ordered a replacement bimini boot cover and it was a little bit too small. The width is 105" and I can't seem to find one big enough. Has anyone ordered a boot cover for their bimini top that fit well? Thanks!
Did you order an OEM replacement and it was a little too small, or aftermarket? We had to get an OEM replacement last year on our 2017 and it was a perfect fit. I would think OEM through dealership would fit perfect. However, a local canvas shop is going to be able to offer fabric options and a perfect fit too. Other after market is going to likely be a bit too tight or a bit too loose.

Did you order an OEM replacement and it was a little too small, or aftermarket? We had to get an OEM replacement last year on our 2017 and it was a perfect fit. I would think OEM through dealership would fit perfect. However, a local canvas shop is going to be able to offer fabric options and a perfect fit too. Other after market is going to likely be a bit too tight or a bit too loose.
It was an aftermarket, so it looks like the OEM is going to be a better option. Do you remember where you ordered it from? Thanks!

It was an aftermarket, so it looks like the OEM is going to be a better option. Do you remember where you ordered it from? Thanks!
OEM Bennington parts can only be ordered through a Bennington dealership. Sometimes GreakLakesSkipper has some OEM Bennington leftover items, so you could peak there. However, since there are a few different bimini options which may (?) impact size and fit, I would go through the dealership myself.

As for my replacement bimini boot, my dealership actually ordered the replacement for me (on them) as they had damaged my previous one by leaving my bimini up when pulling it into a work bay and scrapping mine up while they were doing some repairs on my boat. As a result, I really don’t know what the cost was either since they had to take care of it.

Have one made like Jack said above! Doesn't take long and it will fit like a glove!

OEM Bennington parts can only be ordered through a Bennington dealership. Sometimes GreakLakesSkipper has some OEM Bennington leftover items, so you could peak there. However, since there are a few different bimini options which may (?) impact size and fit, I would go through the dealership myself.

As for my replacement bimini boot, my dealership actually ordered the replacement for me (on them) as they had damaged my previous one by leaving my bimini up when pulling it into a work bay and scrapping mine up while they were doing some repairs on my boat. As a result, I really don’t know what the cost was either since they had to take care of it.
Thank you for all your help!

Call Tumacs Covers and they can get you taken care of. They are the manufacturer for Bennington Bimini tops and covers. They are not cheap, but it will fit.

Check with your local dealer. They are not that expensive and will have the bennington logo. The fit will also be exact

I have double biminis and just ordered and received a new cover for each through my dealer. They fit as they should, perfect. Haven't received the bill yet so I'm no help on whether they were expensive or not.

"Not cheap" is right. lol I had to go the generic Amazon route - wasn't paying over $200 for the boot from TUMAC. (and needed 2 of them, double Bimini), once the Bimini material fails I'll take the hit for new but for now the generic is fine. I typically leave both open while on the covered lift.
Same with us. When we kept our boat on a lift once we deployed our double Bimini up at the beginning of the season it stayed that way until we put the boat away in November.....

Back