Looking for fuel system diagram for 2021 Bennington

DiamondDave952

Well-Known Member
Messages
147
Reaction score
170
Hello. My primer bulb normally is stiff when squeezed for the last 5 years of ownership. This past Spring, I noticed the primer bulb wasn't stiff and the motor still performed as normal. Thinking the primer bulb had gone bad, I bought a new OEM primer bulb from my Bennington service center with the intent of replacing it in the Fall. Well, today is the day I replaced my primer bulb with high hopes the new bulb will be stiff when squeezed. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Does anyone have a diagram showing where all the hoses are connected from the internal fuel tank to the engine? Trying to troubleshoot the issue before storing it away for the Winter. Thanks!
 
Do not have a diagram but I can describe the fuel flow path. The fuel flows from the tank to the filter and then on to the squeeze bulb and finally to the motor that contains the fuel pump. It is probable the bulb has collapsed do to plugged fuel filter.
 
Back
Top