Lost cushion

Newbie 2022

Reaction score
I need help replacing a cushion on my 2015. 20 sfx it's long corner one just bought it today and on the way home it blew out

I need help replacing a cushion on my 2015. 20 sfx it's long corner one just bought it today and on the way home it blew out
Congratulations on the new to Bennington.

Check with your nearest Bennington dealership. Bennington is dealer direct in parts, repairs, warranty, etc… I assume they will need your Hull ID number to be able to try to match up colors. They’ve changed fabric materials since 2015, so I don‘t know how that all will works. But again, contact your nearest Bennington dealer and begin he process there.

Otheriwese, the next alternative would be perhaps checking with a local fabric/canvas shop. They may Be able to design a custom replacement piece for you as well. Again, not sure on this route either. I’d start with dealer first myself.

Congratulations on the new to Bennington.

Check with your nearest Bennington dealership. Bennington is dealer direct in parts, repairs, warranty, etc… I assume they will need your Hull ID number to be able to try to match up colors. They’ve changed fabric materials since 2015, so I don‘t know how that all will works. But again, contact your nearest Bennington dealer and begin he process there.

Otheriwese, the next alternative would be perhaps checking with a local fabric/canvas shop. They may Be able to design a custom replacement piece for you as well. Again, not sure on this route either. I’d start with dealer first myself.
Ok thank you hopefully they can help me

Back