Loungers or What

Thanks for your feedback on the top and carpet. Tell me more about the steering system.

The jumping cliff I am talking about is in the last cove to the left before you get to the dam. As you enter you take the right fork and don't go quite to the end (where there is a small waterfall). It's about a 30 foot drop. Usually 4-5 boat loads of kids jumping and a few brave or drunk adults. :)

We have a 2008 RCW 2575 I/O and the loungers are the most popular spot on the boat! Love them so much that when we ordered our new Bennington a month ago we got the same model! Just a 2012 with all the new bells & whistles! You are going to love love love your loungers!!!

Thanks for your feedback on the top and carpet. Tell me more about the steering system.

The jumping cliff I am talking about is in the last cove to the left before you get to the dam. As you enter you take the right fork and don't go quite to the end (where there is a small waterfall). It's about a 30 foot drop. Usually 4-5 boat loads of kids jumping and a few brave or drunk adults. :)
BKM, I have the hydraulic steering called Seastar. It doesn't steer too bad but it takes some muscle when the boat is up to speed. It's not electronic power steering where you can steer with one finger. You should not have any problems with the 90 or 115 hp motors.

I borrowed this explanation from AMR7333:

Ok, in from the lake. Let me try to explain this as per what Bennington has to say on the subject.

Seastar hydraulic steering adds a cylinder at the back of the boat (in the transom). It makes steering easier, but not fingertip. Power assist steering is ADDED to the Seastar system, and Bennington installs an additional power cylinder closer to the console...normally in a chaise lounge in front of the console. There is a bit of an electronic "hum" to power assist while in a turn, but this system does provide the ability to drive with one hand, and it is as close as they can get to automotive steering with an outboard engine.

Bennington recommends power assist on any boats over 150 HP.

Hope this clears up the subject. If not, we will go at it from another angle.

Hi & Congrats on the 2275 GCW. Took delivery on ours Easter weekend. We Love It!. The center walk through and recliners are fantastic.

Back