Manufaturing time on a 22' SVSRST Yamaha 150

Reaction score
I just placed a down payment yestarday. The dealer that Im ourchasing my tritoon through advised roughly August1st. we should expect it. Anyone could lend any other information on time from order to delivery, Thanks in advance!!!

I placed my most recent order( new model QCW) last August, Im still waiting for it .

I was not given a date . I was told in the spring. My build date was In February. The Q's are completely new this year and the supply chain issues were worse earlier. Mine is currently in the build process

Gotcha, mine is the base model "SV" line with a few added options. Hopefully its not to much to manufature once it gets on the list!!!!!

Like Jack, It will be 220 days order to delivery next Friday for my Q. Each day seems to be more painful.

First, CONGRATULATIONS! Always exciting getting the order in. Also, welcome to our wonderful group of Bennington enthusiasts.

Given the extreme wait times people have had, any summer delivery on a boat order right now seems totally unlikely to me personally. Maybe with it being an SV it will be different. And if it comes in that quickly, awesome! However, I wouldn’t make plans around it.

My boat was sidelined this past year for 10 MONTHS just waiting on replacement parts for a major repair. Lost an entire season! And again, that was for repair replacement parts, not an entire build. So…color me skeptical.

Last edited:
I was not given a date . I was told in the spring. My build date was In February. The Q's are completely new this year and the supply chain issues were worse earlier. Mine is currently in the build process
Jack. Maybe you could consider a 2023?

Ordered 23 LSB, Yamaha 250 VMAX and trailer on September 10, 2021. Boat came in March 21, my understanding is the motor was already there on that date. Still waiting for the trailer.

Yeah its a game of tug-a-war of what parts, engines and trailers are where? Before this pandemic, you would of had no problems....! Shhhmmmm!

Congrats on "pulling the trigger!" I don't think I'd count on seeing your new boat right at the beginning of August although your dealer probably has a better idea of ETA than I would! Hopefully they're right!! We ordered our 22SSBX towards the beginning of September, build date was sometime in January, mid-February we inquired about the status of it and our dealer said it had been built and was just awaiting shipment, finally got word March 31st that it had arrived. Like you said though, it's definitely worth the wait! We haven't been able to fully appreciate ours yet since we can't get it out on the water until later this month, but just seeing it in person for the first time is such an exciting experience in itself. Even though it was sitting in a dimly-lit building amongst several other much-more-expensive Bennington's and Barletta's, it was still a breath-taker to me!

Congrats on "pulling the trigger!" I don't think I'd count on seeing your new boat right at the beginning of August although your dealer probably has a better idea of ETA than I would! Hopefully they're right!! We ordered our 22SSBX towards the beginning of September, build date was sometime in January, mid-February we inquired about the status of it and our dealer said it had been built and was just awaiting shipment, finally got word March 31st that it had arrived. Like you said though, it's definitely worth the wait! We haven't been able to fully appreciate ours yet since we can't get it out on the water until later this month, but just seeing it in person for the first time is such an exciting experience in itself. Even though it was sitting in a dimly-lit building amongst several other much-more-expensive Bennington's and Barletta's, it was still a breath-taker to me!
Congratulations KLP. If you care to do so, I bet a bunch of us would love to check out some pictures of your beautiful boat once you have it in your possession. Sounds like you’ll have a fabulous summer ahead.

Yeah I reserchedalot before deciding to purchase a Bennington. For our price range and Benningtons attention to details that mattered to us about a reputable manufacturer of tritoons on top of several people I've spoken to about the quality of craftsmanship won us over. We have no control over the time to build it due to work force problems trickling down to the consumer. Just gunna twiddle our thumbs until then.....!

I ordered a 22SL last August…the dealer said roughly a January build date…Bennington just started building our boat couple weeks ago.

Same here Swamp King, the decision to go from fiberglass to pontoon was a very difficult one for me (not for my wife) and we looked at several before going the Bennington route. There was no comparison on quality, comfort and features. It was worth the wait, although my wait was pretty much all off-season being in the Northeast. Now just waiting for the trailer and the season, the two of which will hopefully coincide!

Back