Marina Gas prices.......................

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Here on Lake Anna, Virginia I just topped off my 52 gallon fuel tank with ethanol free 87 octane and paid $3.67 per gallon at my marina.............

It'll be interesting to see what my fellow Bennington owners pay for fuel across the United States and Canada...............

Salt Fork State Park in Ohio - $5.09 for 90 octane.

Shawn

At Lake Gaston NC, it was $4.99 a gallon (ouch) last month but it is down to $4.37 now. Hopefully it will be down a bit more soon.

$4.20

Gas is going down as we speak in California, But last Sat the gas on the water was $6.20

On land it was around $2 per gallon cheaper @ $4.20, Last night the wife filled up her car for $3.70 a gallon

At least in California, you know the State Legislature are being good stewards with your money. NOT! Sorry about all your high state income taxes, property taxes and auto license plates. Taxation makes it difficult place to live, and it's just going to get worse. Eventually, the piggy bank will break--but it'll be empty. I just feel for all the retirees that will not get their promised pensions.

We're seeing pump gas at $3.08 in Alabama, and it's about $1 higher on the lake. I refuel my boat with 5 gallon Jerry Cans--and will carry two cans 50 yards down a hill for $10. Since we live on the lake and have boats hanging in boathouses, we probably use less gasoline than people that go to the lake all day/weekend long. We come and go, and often float around in the middle of the lake not even burning any gas.

Might seem silly, but I went to TSC and purchased a 2 foot square 50 gal fuel tank. 12V. electric 8 GPM pump with 15 ft. alligator clamp cables to reach my pickup truck battery. 30 ft. hose can reach my boat from the dock. Go to a place about 18 mi. from me that I found on puregas.org that sells ethanol free 91 octane gas. Last week $ 3.79 gal. Try to avoid the marina prices and help offset my cost. Not for everyone, realize circumstances different, i.e. cannot get close enough to boat, etc., but I am happy so far. Gerry P.S. Have not had a bit of a problem filling my RCW 55 gallon ESP centertoon tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might seem silly, but I went to TSC and purchased a 2 foot square 50 gal fuel tank. 12V. electric 8 GPM pump with 15 ft. alligator clamp cables to reach my pickup truck battery. 30 ft. hose can reach my boat from the dock. Go to a place about 18 mi. from me that I found on puregas.org that sells ethanol free 91 octane gas. Last week $ 3.79 gal. Try to avoid the marina prices and help offset my cost. Not for everyone, realize circumstances different, i.e. cannot get close enough to boat, etc., but I am happy so far. Gerry P.S. Have not had a bit of a problem filling my RCW 55 gallon ESP centertoon tank.
Thanks for the web site. Too bad there are no stations close to our location on Lake Cumberland.

Thanks for the web site. Too bad there are no stations close to our location on Lake Cumberland.
Remediation- Martin's supply (by ali2) and most marinas (except Conley) sell ethanol free 89. State dock, Jamestown, Wolf Creek and I believe Grider posted the other day that they carry corn free.

Btw...I'm traveling through SC this week for work. I've seen several stations selling gas for $2.97!

Well here in Dauphin, Manitoba. It's $1.229 per liter 87 octane street price with ethanol. No one around here sells without since it's mandated, I think the premium 91 doesn't have ethanol in it. Oh and since you guys are probably quoting US gallons, that is 3.7854 liters, which equals $4.65 a gallon or $5.03 for premium

Remediation- Martin's supply (by ali2) and most marinas (except Conley) sell ethanol free 89. State dock, Jamestown, Wolf Creek and I believe Grider posted the other day that they carry corn free.

Btw...I'm traveling through SC this week for work. I've seen several stations selling gas for $2.97!
I had called Conley before you replied and found out that the gas is a blend. We are 5 minutes from Conley and a long ways from the other docks. I will just have to additive the fuel.

I found that out too when I moved my boat there. Dockhand told me they dispose of 500 gallons a season in bad fuel. That and a friend from another site who couldn't get his verado to run after using it made me think (mechanic says Merc's are especially prone due to the black cowling that heats up hotter and causes vapor lock type symptoms). Now I just fill up when I make the run east or west.

Lake Champlain NY side is $4.99 for 90 octane at the dock....

At the corner store $3.64 for 87 octane today!

Lake Murray SC $4.69 for 90 octane at the marina today.

87 octane at the corner stations is from $2.99 - $3.05

Steve

4.35 a gallon at Cuba landing marina on the Tennessee River, 3.09 at the street

Brian

Back