Mercury Engine Props Selector

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
For all my fellow Mercury engine owners (sorry Yamaha fans  :p ), below is the link for the Mercury prop selector.  Being new to boating, and new to our Bennington, I am finding this to be a nice tool for guidance.  You click in your specific boat and engine data, and it gives you prop recommendations from Mercury for whatever Mercury motor you have, based on the type of water craft you have, and what your usage goals are. 

Mercury Prop Selector

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be curious to see what your merc runs. Us Yamaha boys with the 24s's are seeing 44-45 mph.

For all my fellow Mercury engine owners (sorry Yamaha fans  :p ), below is the link for the Mercury prop selector.  Being new to boating, and new to our Bennington, I am finding this to be a nice tool for guidance.  You click in your specific boat and engine data, and it gives you prop recommendations from Mercury for whatever Mercury motor you have, based on the type of water craft you have, and what your usage goals are. 

Mercury Prop Selector

Nice of you to post that. I've spent hours on that site in the past.  In my opinion, it seems quite accurate.  Never thought to post a link to it. It should help many.

Mercury Prop Selector

By the way, it'll work in all brand motors! 

By the way, it'll work in all brand motors! 

We have one on our Honda. You just have to purchase the correct Flo-Torq kit. And, if you have a four cylinder engine you should get the Flo-Torq IV. It will reduce prop rattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back