Mercury Verado Operation and Maintenance Manual

tothetrail

Reaction score
Might anyone have a link for the 2014 Mercury Verado 300 Pro Operation and Maintenance Manual?

I've been able to dig up the 2013 and 2016 but not the 2014.

Or, if anyone knows if there were any differences in the models from 2013 to 2016, I may just be able to use one I found. I'm looking for a hard copy, but it's tough to find when you don't have a part number for it.

Right now I'm just looking for spark plug gap, and both the 2013 and 2016 have 0.8 mm or 0.0315 in., so I'm assuming that's the same for the 2014, but the gap already in the plugs is larger.

In case anyone needs them:

Here is the link for the 2013

Here is the link for the 2016

If no one in here knows for sure, maybe call up an autorized Mercury service department at a boat dealership. I bet they can let you know if no one in here is certain. I would think they are the same. The new Mercury Verado’s just came out a couple years ago, so I think that entire lineup is the same through about 2018 or 2019.

I personally have a 2017 Mercury Verado, but just the 200HP version of it. Love the Verado’s!

I don't have access to it right now . I have Mercury's phone number I will post it tomorrow. I have called them a few times ,they were very helpful.

Back