Merry Christmas!

Bill N

Reaction score
This Christmas season please remember that Christ is the reason for the celebration.
So when someone says "Happy Holidays", please reply "No, it's Merry Christmas" as a friendly reminder to keep Christ at the center of our thoughts and actions throughout this CHRISTMAS season, and always.

Merry Christmas!

Couldn't agree more.  Just got done with a garage sale and I told everyone "Merry Christmas!"  Not once did I ever say "Happy Holidays."

The word holidays can't be plural without Christmas. Without Christmas there would only be one holiday, and at that point, why bother? Might as well just say happy new year instead of holiday.

Therefore, everyone that says holidays (with an S) is actually acknowledging that there is Christmas, even if they don't intend to. Throw that at the next person that wishes you happy holidays.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a corporate card in the mail this week that said Happy Holidays on the front, and Merry Christmas on the inside. Made me laugh.

Merry Christmas to all.

The birth of Christ is what we are celebrating, and I am glad to remind everyone of that fact. To be honest, I've never had anyone say anything negative when wishing them a "Merry Christmas". Political correctness sucks!

I don't use the HH, either. Just doesn't roll off the tongue very well. Keep Christ in Christmas! The reason for the season!

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours from us and ours here in the panhandle of Texas. 

andy

Merry CHRISTmas to you and your families from the Barnett family in Az.

Merry Christmas to all of our friends here!

Merry Christmas!!!

Many children's Christmas programs will take place today!

Please attend one and enjoy!

There's something magical about children & Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to all of my Bennington Family.  May your Holidays be filled with Joy and Happiness.  Be safe everyone and may our lakes / rivers / waterways thaw soon :)

Same here Pittsburgh, instead of snow we are getting rain but the forecast is for 58 degrees.  I'll take it

Back