Michigan's Best Bennington dealer

Ben & Suzy

Reaction score
The dealer of my choice is Secord Lake Marina. Scott and Kim are awesome. I have 2 local Bennington dealers and 3 more that are closer...... but SLM's vast knowledge, experience, and excellent customer service is worth the the 2 hour drive. A big thumbs up to Secord Lake Marina!!

I absolutely agree. Just bought my first Bennington from Secord Lake Marina! Thanks Scott!

I first became familiar with Secord Lake Marina about 13 yrs ago. The first year Bennington made boats if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, Scott's Dad was my first contact and what a great guy he is as well. He, I am sure, is very proud of how the Marina is run today as they continue with the same kind of service and knowledge as when he was in command.

I just wish I knew about them BEFORE I bought my first boat. If I had only known, my first boat would have been a Bennington as well! Would have been the same money but better quality.

The dealer of my choice is Secord Lake Marina. Scott and Kim are awesome. I have 2 local Bennington dealers and 3 more that are closer...... but SLM's vast knowledge, experience, and excellent customer service is worth the the 2 hour drive. A big thumbs up to Secord Lake Marina!!

We are on our 2nd Bennington (few more weeks) but they both came from Wilson Marine in Brighton. So where is 2nd lake marine?

Our dealer is Max King Marine in Virginia Beach VA. They are terrific to deal with and provide great service!

I absolutely agree. Just bought my first Bennington from Secord Lake Marina! Thanks Scott!

I first became familiar with Secord Lake Marina about 13 yrs ago. The first year Bennington made boats if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, Scott's Dad was my first contact and what a great guy he is as well. He, I am sure, is very proud of how the Marina is run today as they continue with the same kind of service and knowledge as when he was in command.

I just wish I knew about them BEFORE I bought my first boat. If I had only known, my first boat would have been a Bennington as well! Would have been the same money but better quality.
Scott is the greatest. He is a fine example of what every Bennington dealer should be.

I vote for Wilson Marine, Brighton. I love to go there.

This is a REALLY old thread, but I wanted to give my latest experience for those that might be searching for there new boat and live in Michigan. I have nothing but positive things to say about Scott and Secord Lake Marina. He was very informative and never tried to oversell anything. I would recommend them to anyone based on my experience.

Back