Mooring or playpen cover needed

Susanb

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I am in the wrong place. We bought a used 2014 20sl pontoon about a year ago. It came with an aftermarket cover that is so much trouble to put on and it is for a trailer. We are looking for a cover to cover just the top portion of the boat, seats, table and helm. Is there such a cover out there that is easy to put on after a day on the lake. We don’t need it to go under the pontoon as it stays in the water. We want to protect the seats and electronics from the weather and tree leaves. Please help

Try a local canvas shop. They can make you a custom cover . They would most likely need the boat to line up the snaps.

Agree with Jack! May I suggest a Sunbrella cover! A premium breathable fabric. Ask the canvas guy what he suggests and give you prices for the original Surlast material that came with your boat and Sunbrella.

Are there buttons already in place on your boat? Or a channel for clips like the new playpen covers? Both? Neither?
F4978D58-382E-4DC9-BA18-FFDD3E3A7E18.jpeg

Agree with a Sunbrella cover. Make sure they incorporate some vents and include adjustable support poles as well. You will thank us later... :)

Back