names

Yup, ours is "Jersey Girl".

Just got into boating 3 years ago. Started with a deck boat but wanted a pontoon from day one so our name is "Linked at Last"

The grand kids love the boat. So we called it Papa's Playpen

Nice Daril [by the way saw you in PDM Magazine]. I like the fence on the R series but with all that good looking railing it makes it difficult to place your name

Nice Daril [by the way saw you in PDM Magazine]. I like the fence on the R series but with all that good looking railing it makes it difficult to place your name
Thanks Link.............

It was fun being in the PDM magazine/pontoon.net website!

Yes, I agree the fencing and railing looks fantastic on the new boats. Bennington has done a great overall design job on all of the models............

The kids named our black Bennington "The Black Pearl" after the pirates of the Caribbean. We have the lettering from the movie along with the black pearl flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ours hasn't even arrived yet and we already named her (she's a lady we think, but unlike other make you can see nuts (deck bolts just to be clear) if you look underneath). We named it BOOJU.

AWK

Ok, so I wanted Toon Pang but the wife said no. We went with Once a Pon-A-Toon.

Dave

We chose YOLO (you only live one) and it flies a flag with the word Seaverance on it since it was purchased with a severance check.

Brian and Lorraine

Ours is called "Aye Candy"...

We live in an area that is mostly wakeboard boats, but when we pass them at 45mph while bbq'ing it turns a lot of heads!

Our first pontoon was YPWP (You Pay We Play). We rented it out all summer in Ohio, used it for a week in Canada and after 4 years it was paid off with the rental income and we stopped renting it and we started using it.

We named ours "THE PLAYPEN " Let the fun begin on the water. And it keeps the grandkids corraled and lets them walk around when under way.

Back