Narrowed it down to two boats

MrFreeze

Reaction score
Well I have narrowed my decission to two boats, 2575RCWC or 2574GCW. Does anyone have one or the other of these. If so how do you like the layout? It is about $5,000 more for the 2575RCWC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have narrowed my decission to two boats, 2575RCWC or 2574GCW. Does anyone have one or the other of these. If so how do you like the layout? It is about $5,000 more for the 2575RCWC.
I am with you on that. I narrowed it down to those as well but then decided to go with the GCW instead with a bunch of R-Series upgrades. The difference for me was more than $5000 though. Your numbers are a lot closer than I was with an ESP setup and a bigger motor.

I bought a g series boat in 2010 and love it. I really liked the fence design on the r series at the time, but couldn't justify the extra $$$ looking at the 2012 the g series now has the sturdier better looking panel frames and I can't see any reason to go to an r series. What are the other differences? I really couldnt find anything major when doing a comparison on specs.

I bought a g series boat in 2010 and love it. I really liked the fence design on the r series at the time, but couldn't justify the extra $$$ looking at the 2012 the g series now has the sturdier better looking panel frames and I can't see any reason to go to an r series. What are the other differences? I really couldnt find anything major when doing a comparison on specs.
The exterior styling is a little different (I like the way the stern siding slopes down to the deck at the lounges on the R), the furniture is a little nicer and more comfortable on The R, the helm is more appealing in my opinion on the R, some of the LED options are not available on the G, the recliners on the port side of the R are nice. That being said, these are small differences and I also am leaning toward the G because of the 5g difference.

I bought the R and haven't regretted spending the extra money.
Ya I may do it also. They are sweet! I am just trying to talk myself into being practical.

I'm having an issue with trying to be practical too, we should create a new forum heading, "support for Bennie addicts"

If you are planning to keep the boat for a really long time and the differences are really appealing to you, then go for it. You only live once . I financed my boat and made myself take a 3 year loan so $5000 was a huge difference in payment and my payment was over $900 a month already. It worked out well and now my boat is paid off 1 year and 6 months later. I enjoy it even more, now that I own it. :) :)

For what it is worth. I have the GCW with most of the R upgrades with the exception of the raised helm. The GCW was still cheaper than the RCW, and I don't regret going with the GCW. My two cents..

Back