Need Pic!! Crimson with java! Ordering tomorrow

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey everyone, any chance anybody has a decent pic of the Crimson Red with the Java interior? Torn between the black and red, we have an 09 with Raging Red but light interior, not sure what it was called then. Love the red, but wonder about the combo with java. Any speedy pics much appreciated!!

Thanks Derrick

Sorry. Ihave the merlot in 2011 which is the 2012 Matador. Have you checked the photo album for red boats?

Good Todd

Sorry. Ihave the merlot in 2011 which is the 2012 Matador. Have you checked the photo album for red boats?

Good Todd
I did, your's was the closest I could find. Love your boat by the way, guess that's why I'm probably buying pretty much the same! Here's what I think it'll be,

2012 2275RCW Crimson Red

ESP centre tube

200hp Yamaha SHO

20" transom

Centre fuel tank

Centre storage

Java with/monochrome interior

Mocha Matrix carpet

Elevated Helm

Baja java graphics

Upgraded GPS

Stainless gate

46" ski pylon

And a SS prop yet to be determined! They were thinking a yamaha reliance prop, anybody know anything about yamaha's pontoon series props? I don't know the first thing about them, I read all the posts on specs,and speed, but have no marina or close dealer to try and switch props, so whatever I get,is the one I get! :) thanks

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
That toon is gonna be awesome Bulldog!

Hey Bulldog, Nice Build! Yamaha's website had info on props and how to select. On their website they also mention that there is good info at a website called "Prop Shop". I haven't looked at prop shop, the Yamaha is a good start for novices like me but they ultimately say testing them in the water is the best way. Here is the link to the prop section in Yamaha:

http://www.yamahaoutboards.com/propellers/picking-a-propeller

Bulldog

thanks for the compliments. You're boat is gonna be awesome. Keep us posted on the order and build info. Not sure about yammie props. I have heard good things about them.

Good luck

Todd

Hey everyone, any chance anybody has a decent pic of the Crimson Red with the Java interior? Torn between the black and red, we have an 09 with Raging Red but light interior, not sure what it was called then. Love the red, but wonder about the combo with java. Any speedy pics much appreciated!!

Thanks Derrick
That color combo sounds awesome! I know how hard it is to chose, I just went though it. Looks like a great build to me, congratulations!

Bulldog:

The service desk @ Bennington is experienced on propellers, and advises dealerships. Many Bennington dealers are more experienced, stable dealerships, and they've got good experience with props on pontoons. If the boat's not propped properly, it's really up to the dealership to get it right. Make sure your dealer knows what you're wanting.

There again, you're putting a high performance engine on your boat, and the SHO engine is hard to beat. On your boat, it should perform very well.

Thanks for all the good comments, waiting for the final price quote to be presented, then it's hot dogs and kraft dinner for a while!! Won't be able to afford steaks!

Back