Needed Items

sdsurfer

Reaction score
Good afternoon. We got our 1st Bennington this year and are enjoying it but need a few things. It is a 25' L Series Swingback with a Verado 400. I would like to get a cover for the odd shaped wood table and aluminum pole so they don't get damaged under the seat when not in use. I would also like to get a cap for the hole in the floor when the table is not in use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Good afternoon. We got our 1st Bennington this year and are enjoying it but need a few things. It is a 25' L Series Swingback with a Verado 400. I would like to get a cover for the odd shaped wood table and aluminum pole so they don't get damaged under the seat when not in use. I would also like to get a cap for the hole in the floor when the table is not in use.

Thank you
You could get a cover made at a local canvas shop. Or you could just get a king size pillow case and store both inside! Be creative! As far as that cap goes........ See if your dealer has one or check with West Marine or Overtons......

I got these cheapo socket plug/covers from West Marine. There are a variety of shapes, sizes and types so you'll want to do your due diligence but options are plentiful.

7A6FA106-1BB7-47CF-8848-1AAE2FDB55C2.jpeg

Thank you
Welcome! What a beast! Post up some pictures please.

I have not tried or seen but someone once said that they cut one of those swim noodles to the proper height and liked the way it fit

Back