New 2012 Part - Bennington Dealer cant find on parts list?

BangsBenni

Reaction score
I found this picture of a new Bennington RL and was told it is a new ladder configuration from Bennington but the local dealer cannot find it on thier parts list? Does anyone know anything about this ladder or how to get one?

2012_Bennington_new 4 step boarding ladder.jpg

That does look nice! Unfortunatly our T-B guru is tied up with business related stuff till next week sometime, and won't be participating on here till then.

Meanwhile, try going on the Bennington Marine website, click on our company, then on contact us. Give them your dealer info, and paste that pic on there.

They won't give you a part # or price, but they can forward that info to your dealer.

Hope this helps, and let us know what you find out. :)

That does look nice! Unfortunatly our T-B guru is tied up with business related stuff till next week sometime, and won't be participating on here till then.

Meanwhile, try going on the Bennington Marine website, click on our company, then on contact us. Give them your dealer info, and paste that pic on there.

They won't give you a part # or price, but they can forward that info to your dealer.

Hope this helps, and let us know what you find out. :)
I like it !

I have the same ladder on my 2275 rl, unfortunately I'm at home this weekend, but there is a manufacture sticker on it, I'll be at the lake Thurs & will post the info.

Also I know Misty Harbor uses same ladder.

Back