New 2023 Bennington LX Sport

Now that I think of it (I haven't seen it for 4 1/2 months :confused: ) Mine has Snaps on the Bow and Stern ,Clips on Port and Starboard.

I saw an lx sport at the boat show in Birmingham, Alabama. The reason for the snaps is that the aluminum skin below the snaps is on the outside of the tubing. So, only the side is available. Therefore only snaps can be used.
Winner right here - now looking more closely at the panels there is a much more flush design (looks great) but can't use the clips as a result. Great call LL

I really hope they will update the helm designs in the near future. I love my Benny, but some of the other brands(including cheaper brands) have really nice modern helms that make mine look dated. It would also be nice to make the helm dash more friendly to aftermarket modifications. I like how many center console style boats have a black acrylic panel to which you have the ability to install various gauges and garmin screens.

Interesting - the boat cover appears to have converted to snaps based on this video. I love the clips...... I like the regular LX with the cutout seats better, that new Glass Window is sweeeeet.
I have the glass window on my LX and it looks really nice. My only complaint is that the corner of the window presses heavily against the cover. I spoke to Bennington about this and they agreed the covers are not designed to fit over the glass windshield and would likely wear through early. They recommended having a local cover shop stitch extra protection on to prolong life.. and also said it would be covered by the warranty if any issues.

Back