New 2275QXI owner

Reaction score
My QXI has an electronic post in the back that raises to attach ropes to pull tubes or skiers. Does anyone know how to raise and lower the post?

Thanks in advance!

Well Randy on Pelican Lake. Welcome to the forum. I have no idea of the answer to your question as I have never even been in a Q. I would imagine there is a button or switch of some kind. I would look near the helm to start with, then move outward.

I also figure someone who actually knows the answer will come along soon with the answer. I really just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Its still fairly new and there are lots of good people here with lots of knowledge. Hang around and contribute.

andy

Hmmmm, try turning the radio onto an fm station, maybe it's also the antenna like on them old Caddys! Haha just kidding! Welcome to the board!! Lots of useful info on here (and silly answers if I chirp in!)!

Derrick

Are you sure it doesn't pull up and twist to lock in place? I am no expert, but I haven't seen an electric operated ski pole on a Benny yet.

Wow! New technology! I guess they made it auto-magic, so you can just keep driving while the skier drops off the back... :p I have an "old" 2008 2575 QXi, and I have to rub sticks to get the ski pole up... :D

I don't know where it is, but if you actually do have an electric ski pole, look for what is probably a rocker switch in the area of the pole, the rear gate or actually on the console by the steering wheel.

It's amazing what the human eye can miss the first time around.

Hi Randy and welcome to the forum. Not aware of an electronic ski pole but a removable one is quite common. You may want to make a quick call to your dealer who may have gone to Bennington factory or you can wait for someone more knowledgeable to pipe in soon on this forum. Enjoy!

My QXI has an electronic post in the back that raises to attach ropes to pull tubes or skiers. Does anyone know how to raise and lower the post?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Randy, congratulations and welcome to our Club! If your QCW is an outboard, you have a removable ski pylon. Twist to disengage the tongue lock, then lift slow and steady. It's heavy piece! If it is an older QXi, send me the serial # And we'll take a look at the original equipment list. Don't recall an electronic piece, but i'm never surprised! PM is best way to communicate this info. Thanks! TB

Hi Randy, congratulations and welcome to our Club! If your QCW is an outboard, you have a removable ski pylon. Twist to disengage the tongue lock, then lift slow and steady. It's heavy piece! If it is an older QXi, send me the serial # And we'll take a look at the original equipment list. Don't recall an electronic piece, but i'm never surprised! PM is best way to communicate this info. Thanks! TB
Not fair TB. We want to know the answer to this as well.

andy

Back