New 24 LXSB

Congrats! Looks like you selected every option!! Should be a beauty

That boat will live up to your user name Top Dawg!!! Loaded up very nicely. Going to be a beauty. Cannot wait to see pictures of it when you get it in May. It’ll be a beauty in every way. Congratulations on pulling the trigger on your order.

Congrats on the new boat! Just curious on a few items on your build. First, the stainless steel cleat, qty. 1. Is that just for a single cleat or cleats to go around the whole boat (which is typically 4)? Secondly, the quick fender latch kit (qty 6). It has it listed as qty 6 and you placed and order for qty 6, so does that mean you will get 36?

Dude, impressed with number of options you selected. Will be interesting to see if they have them available.

That boat will live up to your user name Top Dawg!!! Loaded up very nicely. Going to be a beauty. Cannot wait to see pictures of it when you get it in May. It’ll be a beauty in every way. Congratulations on pulling the trigger on your order.
Thank you so much. Looking forward to getting pictures of the bug as soon as we get delivery in the Spring.

Dude, impressed with number of options you selected. Will be interesting to see if they have them available.
Hoping the options will be available too. I learned yesterday that pop up cleats are no longer available for the LX

Congrats on the new boat! Just curious on a few items on your build. First, the stainless steel cleat, qty. 1. Is that just for a single cleat or cleats to go around the whole boat (which is typically 4)? Secondly, the quick fender latch kit (qty 6). It has it listed as qty 6 and you placed and order for qty 6, so does that mean you will get 36?
My understanding is that there are 2 cleats on each side of the boat and we chose the engraved cleats as pop ups are no longer available for an LX. The Fender kits are a total of six. There are 3 for each side.

I can't wait to see your boat. Mine should be done around the same time. Mine just has way fewer options, haha

Nice ride! Holding my breath on the pop-up cleats on our order, I believe they took the option off the website for all models due to a shortage.

I learned today from the dealer that our build date has been moved up from May 2022 to March 2022. Perhaps some of the production issues are being improved. We are excited to take delivery of our boat.

Rob Gibbs
Bellingham, Washington
Lake Whatcom

Did you end up getting your boat delivered? Pictures? Build sheet looks like a sweet ride.

Back