New Arrival

mattpoinsett

Reaction score
Just received text that our new 2022 23LXSB with 250 4ST DTS Mercury and Shorelander trailer is in and will hopefully be rigged next week for pickup soon. Ordered 10/23/21. Very happy with the text. Need to go to work on our Hewitt Hyd lift to install bunks for tri-toon as it previously held a 23' Axis wake boat we traded. Changed out all the Hyd hoses for new and changed the oil and filter. I know wakeboard boats aren't popular but we used ours primarily to ski, tube and cruise the lake.

Just received text that our new 2022 23LXSB with 250 4ST DTS Mercury and Shorelander trailer is in and will hopefully be rigged next week for pickup soon. Ordered 10/23/21. Very happy with the text. Need to go to work on our Hewitt Hyd lift to install bunks for tri-toon as it previously held a 23' Axis wake boat we traded. Changed out all the Hyd hoses for new and changed the oil and filter. I know wakeboard boats aren't popular but we used ours primarily to ski, tube and cruise the lake.
Great news.

Pictures please!

Back