New Bennington 25 LSB Build

Out of curiosity, I just checked my local dealer. Captain's Choice Marine on Lake Murray in Leesville, SC is showing 57 new Bennington pontoons in stock on their website this morning. I'm shocked. And they are a top notch dealership with an outstanding reputation. They have taken great care of me over the last 30 years. New Bennington Pontoon Inventory
Oh oh you got the fever?!? (PADS)

BigD stopped in to our local Bennington dealership earlier this week and told me that they had 15-20 Bennington's for sale on the property. My daughter and I stopped in on the way back from shooting yesterday. They were closed but the showroom was full and they were lined up in the parking lot. If anybody is interested to check out what they have available online..... Lake Norman Marina Sherrill's Ford, NC.
True. 10% off MSRP. Many 2022's on-site and NOT sold. Don't know if this is true or not, but they told me they had them coming every week because they are the biggest dealer on the east coast and pay Bennington cash when delivered. They seemed uninterested in negotiating a better price. Most of the L's were in that 70k-80k range. By FAR their most popular sellers they told me. They have Yamaha's unless you special order with a Mercury as Yamaha is their biggest and longest relationship. They just picked up Mercury in the last couple years, because so many wanted them. Most of these internet sites are not updated very often, and you will find they are not a true representation of what's on hand from my experience. Annual slips and dry storage is available if you buy from this dealer. Road King trailers.

Last edited:
Its a tough choice. We have done it before, too many options. Bennington has more choices than any other builder.
In my mind, this is a negative. It's nice to have choices, but they need to make it a lot simpler. A LOT.

After months of waiting, I finally took possession of my new 2022 25 LSB a couple of weeks ago! It turned out beautiful. I've only gotten to put a couple of hours on it so far-it still hasn't warmed up much in Kansas. Only a few minor issues-the TurboSwing brackets need to be reversed and I already broke the mast light (oh well). It's taking me a bit of time trying to figure out all the new digital features (Active Trim, SimRad 7, etc), but can't wait to spend lots of time on it this summer! Here's a few pictures to take a look at.

Attachments

• IMG_5641.jpg
    IMG_5641.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5642.jpg
    IMG_5642.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5682.jpg
    IMG_5682.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5685.jpg
    IMG_5685.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5686.jpg
    IMG_5686.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5687.jpg
    IMG_5687.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5688.jpg
    IMG_5688.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5689.jpg
    IMG_5689.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5690.jpg
    IMG_5690.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5692.jpg
    IMG_5692.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5693.jpg
    IMG_5693.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5694.jpg
    IMG_5694.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 51
Very sharp. Glad the wait is finally over.

Awesome! Thrilled your boat is in and you have it. Have a great summer with it.

Nice! Same exact color combo we ordered! Great taste...LOL! Hope your weather turns soon so you can get out there an enjoy.

That’s what
In my mind, this is a negative. It's nice to have choices, but they need to make it a lot simpler. A LOT.
That’s what Bass Pro is for. Here’s what you get for $23K. Bare bones basic.

Back