New Bennington 25 LSB Build

twoltkamp55

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm just about done configuring our new Bennington. I can't believe how many hours I've spent going through all the various options and configurations. I have really appreciated reading all of your postings on your experiences and recommendations. I wanted to post my configuration out for you to look at. I'm sure I still need to add some goodies :).....

2022 Bennington 25 LSB
  • 200 HP Mercury V6 4S DTS 25 IN 200XLDTS
  • Panel - Ocean Blue
  • Accent Panel - Metallic Platinum
  • Dimensional Brushed Silver Logos
  • Base Vinyl - Platinum Simtex
  • Furniture accent - Ocean Blue Simtex
  • Interior Accent - Ocean Blue Simtex
  • Canvas - Ocean Blue Tweed
  • Pillowtop Diamond Pressed Upholstery Upgrade
  • Seagrass Platinum Flooring
  • Co-Captain Seat Exchange (25LSB)
  • Swingback Plus SX/L (Co-Captain Seat)
  • Stainless Steel Swingback Keeper Rail
  • Elevated Helm Chaise
  • Vinyl Wrapped Diamond Pressed Luxury Recliner
  • Custom Wheel Upgrade with Zebrawood Beige
  • Rockford PMX 2 Upgrade
  • Stereo Remote Swingback
  • Bimini Top Double Short (10ft)
  • Battery - Dual with Switch (Port)
  • Battery - Power Distribution Panel
  • Master Power Switch
  • Aft Pop-Up Cleats
  • Bow Pop-Up Cleats
  • Cupholder Portable L (2)
  • Benny Quick Fender Latch Kit
  • Dock Lights in LED Stainless Housing
  • Gate Glide - Front (Silver)
  • Heavy Duty Rub Rail
  • In-Floor Storage (3 Tube)
  • Sport Performance System - SPS w/Transom Fuel
  • Steering - Power Hydraulic Assist
  • Mercury Active Trim (DTS)
  • Lifting Strakes - Sealed
  • Mercury Digital Go7 Simrad Display
  • Mercury Digitial Pre-Rig with Digital Gauges
  • Removable Gate Seat
  • Rub Rail Protectors
  • Starboard Bow Cooler
  • Stowable Sculpted Rectangular Bow Table
  • Wavetamer to Bow 3 Tube Upgrade
  • Turboswing Giant (I have one on my 2013 24 SFX and really like it)

Thanks again for all the help!

Its a tough choice. We have done it before, too many options. Bennington has more choices than any other builder.

I am in the process of configuring right now myself .Problem I have is that the Q's are redesigned for 2022 and pic's wont be released ( there is a drawing on the build site ) until the dealers meeting on the 16th . You can build one and price one , just cant see what your buying .So I'll be waiting a couple more weeks .

Hi everyone, I'm just about done configuring our new Bennington. I can't believe how many hours I've spent going through all the various options and configurations. I have really appreciated reading all of your postings on your experiences and recommendations. I wanted to post my configuration out for you to look at. I'm sure I still need to add some goodies :).....

2022 Bennington 25 LSB
  • 200 HP Mercury V6 4S DTS 25 IN 200XLDTS
  • Panel - Ocean Blue
  • Accent Panel - Metallic Platinum
  • Dimensional Brushed Silver Logos
  • Base Vinyl - Platinum Simtex
  • Furniture accent - Ocean Blue Simtex
  • Interior Accent - Ocean Blue Simtex
  • Canvas - Ocean Blue Tweed
  • Pillowtop Diamond Pressed Upholstery Upgrade
  • Seagrass Platinum Flooring
  • Co-Captain Seat Exchange (25LSB)
  • Swingback Plus SX/L (Co-Captain Seat)
  • Stainless Steel Swingback Keeper Rail
  • Elevated Helm Chaise
  • Vinyl Wrapped Diamond Pressed Luxury Recliner
  • Custom Wheel Upgrade with Zebrawood Beige
  • Rockford PMX 2 Upgrade
  • Stereo Remote Swingback
  • Bimini Top Double Short (10ft)
  • Battery - Dual with Switch (Port)
  • Battery - Power Distribution Panel
  • Master Power Switch
  • Aft Pop-Up Cleats
  • Bow Pop-Up Cleats
  • Cupholder Portable L (2)
  • Benny Quick Fender Latch Kit
  • Dock Lights in LED Stainless Housing
  • Gate Glide - Front (Silver)
  • Heavy Duty Rub Rail
  • In-Floor Storage (3 Tube)
  • Sport Performance System - SPS w/Transom Fuel
  • Steering - Power Hydraulic Assist
  • Mercury Active Trim (DTS)
  • Lifting Strakes - Sealed
  • Mercury Digital Go7 Simrad Display
  • Mercury Digitial Pre-Rig with Digital Gauges
  • Removable Gate Seat
  • Rub Rail Protectors
  • Starboard Bow Cooler
  • Stowable Sculpted Rectangular Bow Table
  • Wavetamer to Bow 3 Tube Upgrade
  • Turboswing Giant (I have one on my 2013 24 SFX and really like it)

Thanks again for all the help!
Nice design how much for boat

Just North of $72K
I think this a great price for your build given everything the past year and a half. I absolutely love what you have spec’d up!

Maybe I am overlooking it, but asking just in case. Do you have an extended aft deck option with that build, or is it standard on that L? If not built in, and if it is an option, that is one of the few things I would toss out there for consideration. Not that you haven’t already put so much time into making the decisions to get you to this point, and I’m sure adding anything else comes with cost considerations.

Regardless, that is going to be one sharp looking boat, with lots of goodies optioned onto it.

I think this a great price for your build given everything the past year and a half. I absolutely love what you have spec’d up!

Maybe I am overlooking it, but asking just in case. Do you have an extended aft deck option with that build, or is it standard on that L? If not built in, and if it is an option, that is one of the few things I would toss out there for consideration. Not that you haven’t already put so much time into making the decisions to get you to this point, and I’m sure adding anything else comes with cost considerations.

Regardless, that is going to be one sharp looking boat, with lots of goodies optioned onto it.
Yes, we are definitely getting the extended aft deck-it's standard on the L. In fact, I was showing my wife the pictures of your boat to show her all the room on the aft deck with the Turboswing installed!

Yes, we are definitely getting the extended aft deck-it's standard on the L. In fact, I was showing my wife the pictures of your boat to show her all the room on the aft deck with the Turboswing installed!
For sure…with the turbo swing you have a lot of space there to move around, and the swingback layout makes it visually look like there is even more. Great combination. Cannot wait to see your pictures next year when it comes in as it looks like it will be very stylish looking.

Tom, great build - I have nearly the same boat!

The thing I would recommend, and perhaps I overlooked it on your build, is the rear speakers. We are constantly swimming off the back of the boat and really enjoy being able to hear our music.

You are going to love this Benny! Of course all the mods are personal preference and depend on YOUR use! The LX model seats are an amazing upgrade, and along with all the other little upgrades IMO felt the extra $8K was worth it (that whole first boat last thing - lol). The SB Plus is AMAZING and does come with the rear speakers which we find are enough when swimming out the back. We really love the RGB LED's (Cup, Exterior, Underwater). I am so happy I did NOT get the raised helm and instead got the bolster seat - it allows me to move around quickly and when towing tubers I prefer the standing/bolster seat position. Our lake is crazy hot - so the double Bimini for us is a must (and you have to realize that at best you only get 1/2 of the boat covered at any one time as the sun at an angle is always directly on half the boat). Verify if the boat already comes with 2 portable cup holders, I ended up with 4 total and really only use 1 or 2. We really love the Ocean Blue color and double captain chairs. I do suggest the Ski Pylon - no issue with towing tubes and the option of pulling skiers.

Last edited:
I would recommend the increased fuel capacity. Just from what I've read, the 32 gallons can be a little small with the V6 verado. All depends on how easily accessible fuel is on your lake. I'm sure vikingstaff can comment on this as well.
Yup….I wish I could have went with a larger fuel tank than 32 gallons. It sadly was not an option for our model, layout, and hull in 2017. We have the 200HP Mercury v6 Verado Pro. It can be a thirsty little spitfire. Love it, but gotta feed it. :D:cool:

I guess I assumed electing for a larger fuel tank was not an option for him. IF Bennington is offering that as an option on your boat, I’d recommend adding it. I would in a heartbeat if I could have.

Very nice build. I'm curious what dealer and where are you going to use it?

Very nice build. I'm curious what dealer and where are you going to use it?
Hi there, Thanks. I’m working with Midwest Marine in Harrisonville MO. I do my boating at Clinton Lake in Lawrence KS

That's where we bought our boat. We live in OP and have a place at LOTO. Been to Clinton dozens of times over the years.

Just North of $72K
72k seems like a steal compared to what I'm seeing. What was your MSRP? I could build it out myself but curious if you had it handy

I just did a quick mock up and I'm close to 100k MSRP. I'm looking at buying my first pontoon. Are people able to get this kind of deal? I'm lucky to get 12k off in my current negotiating

Last edited:
72k seems like a steal compared to what I'm seeing. What was your MSRP? I could build it out myself but curious if you had it handy

I just did a quick mock up and I'm close to 100k MSRP. I'm looking at buying my first pontoon. Are people able to get this kind of deal? I'm lucky to get 12k off in my current negotiating
Keep in mind that was also a few months ago. Even in this short time frame prices and availability of options have changed significantly - and not for the better. Just and FYI to factor in.

Keep in mind that was also a few months ago. Even in this short time frame prices and availability of options have changed significantly - and not for the better. Just and FYI to factor in.
I understand that, but I'm talking about a 15k difference. Also it's not like pontoons aren't available. Both dealers I went to had plenty to sell. Dealers are going to outprice demand.

If you compare pontoons to UTVs you couldn't find one at all. I had to search for a long time just to find one

I understand a fee thousand dollars difference but 15k on a 90k boat is bonkers

I understand that, but I'm talking about a 15k difference. Also it's not like pontoons aren't available. Both dealers I went to had plenty to sell. Dealers are going to outprice demand.

If you compare pontoons to UTVs you couldn't find one at all. I had to search for a long time just to find one

I understand a fee thousand dollars difference but 15k on a 90k boat is bonkers
It is bonkers. No doubt. Just seems to be what has happened recently. Just saying…

Back