New Bennington CoverDesign?

I like the idea that the deck gets coverage. Mine has been open all summer, albeit on a lift next to my dock, so leaves etc aren't an issue, but I am sure over time it will fade, or bird droppings will stain it. This first winter my boat will be wrapped, but hopefully next year I will have a spot from indoor storage, but will cover front & rear decks, and hopefully the sides. I thought clipping some old sheets under the rails with the clips for the mooring cover and letting them hang down over the edge. Thay may work
 
I had a Bow extension added to my cover . On my Q , after a rain the bow was covered with black streaks. It looked like S**t on a white boat.
 
I am dealing with the same issue now. Because of there bad design and cover not covering the whole floor, I have a very small area that is worn out because of the sun, and the rest of the boat is still pretty good. Now I have to spend 4-9K to have the floor replaced because I am past the 7 year warranty.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7686.jpeg
    IMG_7686.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
I totally agree with mtudb24. After having a 2010 Bennington 2574 GLi that had carpeting with a full cover. We would cover the boat every time. 16 years later and the carpet looked new. Fast forward to our new boat. A 2025 Bennington 24SXL. A few days of rain, go to the boat and it’s a mess. Stopped at a canvas shop I have done business with for years and made an appointment for a full cover. Now the other half will stop chewing my ear because the boat is all wet.
 
Back
Top