New Bennington Owner

slinkyredfoot

Reaction score
Long time MasterCraft owner first time Bennington owner. We just ordered a new Bennington 22SL with extended rear deck and several other upgrade options from a Main Channel Marina in Northern Indiana and are anxiously awaiting its arrival in May. After attending boat shows in February we decided this line of pontoon boats were of the best quality, design, fit, and finish of all of the boats we considered. We are happy with our decision and are looking forward to many years of enjoyment with this boat on the lake. I also look forward to lurking here and posting with questions and comments.

Well welcome aboard!! This is a great forum, so much so I think I'm addicted to it!! Crazy how many times a day I check in here, especially with the boating season looming! Not to mention the anticipation of my new boat arrival!

Derrick

Welcome aboard! I just ordered my first Bennington also. I have a Malibu ski boat but planing on doing some first class relaxation on the new Benni! B)

Yea I am addicted to the MasterCraft forum and looks like I will be addicted to this one as well. I just have a passion for boats and water and like to read what everyone else has to say. I learn a lot.

Welcome: If your on the Wake boat fourm's Im sure I have come across you before. SO Hey There. Lots more action on the other fourms then here but still a great place to share info ect.

Welcome aboard! If it tells you my age I had a Mastercraft "Power Slot" when it first came out. Great ski boat at the time but it rode like &$%^.

Steve

Ha, I agree with you Derrick. It must be part of the Bennington Expierice plus all of us waiting to take delivery, I think this is the 4th time I checked for new content today

Well welcome aboard!! This is a great forum, so much so I think I'm addicted to it!! Crazy how many times a day I check in here, especially with the boating season looming! Not to mention the anticipation of my new boat arrival!

Derrick

Back