New Bennington Owner

JCinNC

Reaction score
Just got our first Bennington yesterday and loving it. We took it out on our first "cruise" tonight and the rear facing lounges are incredible.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks

JCinNC

Just got our first Bennington yesterday and loving it. We took it out on our first "cruise" tonight and the rear facing lounges are incredible.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks

JCinNC
Congrats. Great feature. Tip though. When trailering make sure the starboard rear cushion is securely fastened. I use a bungee or remove it and stick it behind the helm or in the storage tube. It can blow out on the road. The rearmost cover on the changing side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. Great feature. Tip though. When trailering make sure the starboard rear cushion is securely fastened. I use a bungee or remove it and stick it behind the helm or in the storage tube. It can blow out on the road. The rearmost cover on the changing side.
Thanks for the pointer. Luckily this boat will sit at our lake house with the waverunners and not be on a trailer! The only thing I know we'll be changing is the stereo. We're having horrible radio reception for some reason. Probably will add SAT also.

When trailering make sure the starboard rear cushion is securely fastened. I use a bungee or remove it and stick it behind the helm or in the storage tube. It can blow out on the road. The rearmost cover on the changing side.
Is this truly a concern? I'm just wondering since there seem to be a lot of _CW's getting purchased these days and wonder if TB is aware of this issue and looking into a way of correcting this issue? Especially since my RCW is being built at the end of this month and I trailer to the lake every time! :unsure:

Derrick

Is this truly a concern? I'm just wondering since there seem to be a lot of _CW's getting purchased these days and wonder if TB is aware of this issue and looking into a way of correcting this issue? Especially since my RCW is being built at the end of this month and I trailer to the lake every time! :unsure:

Derrick
Not really Derrick. Just the caution in me. When the popup is lowered, you have to make sure that rear section is snugly in the slot of the seat bed. When I was at the dealer he went over that with me. Just a precaution, not really a Bennington issue, akin to leaving lines trailing overboard. I lost a seat off a SeaDoo once when it was not securely snapped down. Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back