New Boat Arrived

Castleman22

Reaction score
New Q25 arrived at the dealer. Got to see the the Benny yesterday. It was all I hoped it would be. Can’t wait until May when we can Finally put it in the water. To top off the weekend we had a tour of the Bennington facility, saw the entire mfg process. Bennington’s Mike Robinson hosted the tour and answered all of our questions, did a great job in helping us realize we made the right choice in or Bennington purchase.

Lets see that beautiful Bennington!!!!

Congrats! Can’t wait to see pics and come on spring!

New Q25 arrived at the dealer. Got to see the the Benny yesterday. It was all I hoped it would be. Can’t wait until May when we can Finally put it in the water. To top off the weekend we had a tour of the Bennington facility, saw the entire mfg process. Bennington’s Mike Robinson hosted the tour and answered all of our questions, did a great job in helping us realize we made the right choice in or Bennington purchase.

MAY?????? I now pronounce you husband and wife. By the way, you may consummate the marriage in 3 months.

I can only imagine how beautiful the new boat is, but I do understand the excitement of seeing it for the first time. Again, congratulations on the new boat! I’ve heard from a lot of people on this forum that doing a tour of the manufacturing facilities is really neat. I would like to do that someday too.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures whenever you get some posted.

Touring the manufacturing facility sounds pretty awesome. Would love to get to do that in person someday. Is anyone aware of a virtual tour of the Bennington facility? I couldn't find anything on YouTube or quick browsing of the web.

Still no pics????

I can only imagine how beautiful the new boat is, but I do understand the excitement of seeing it for the first time. Again, congratulations on the new boat! I’ve heard from a lot of people on this forum that doing a tour of the manufacturing facilities is really neat. I would like to do that someday too.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures whenever you get some posted.

Back