New boat is in

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Well, my new boat is apparently in at my dealer! That's the good news. The bad news is the trailer and motor aren't. I'll be honest though, I'm tempted to drag that thing to the water and paddle around for a bit!! Well, at least let the wife paddle, I'm the Captain, it's my job to sit at the helm and drink 'soda'!!

That's great news! Don't stop to get gas on your way home this time!

Same thing happened with us. Boat arrived on time but had to wait 3 weeks for the stinkin' trailer! It really sucked as it was right at the end of the season. Could have had a month of boating with it had the trailer came in on time. Instead, we got less than a week on the water with it before the marina closed up.

Dealer was 2 hours away, and I even went to see it, but all I could do was look at it on the lot.

That's great news! Don't stop to get gas on your way home this time!

Same thing happened with us. Boat arrived on time but had to wait 3 weeks for the stinkin' trailer! It really sucked as it was right at the end of the season. Could have had a month of boating with it had the trailer came in on time. Instead, we got less than a week on the water with it before the marina closed up.

Dealer was 2 hours away, and I even went to see it, but all I could do was look at it on the lot.
Haha, your a beauty! Made me laugh right away! Of course than you got me scared since I HAVE to fuel up to make it home! Haha I've always been a cautious driver, since it's what I do all day long, but now I'll be paranoid the first few times!!

That will suck, especially since it's too far away to just go look at it, 5 1/2 hours one way is a bit much just to go see it, knowing that I can't take it home! Honestly, the untrusting part of me deep down wonders if everything is in at the dealers, but I know they are always super busy right before may long weekend getting everybody's boats out and ready, it's kind of the unofficial start of boating season, and don't have time to get mine all set up to go. In one sense, I hope that's what it is since then I know it will be sooner than later. Our lake didn't even have the docks in yet last weekend. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Derrick

Bulldog,

Congrats on your new boat. I know you are going to enjoy this new one.....when you finally get it! The wait is always the worst part.

Back