New Member to the Forum

BuckeyeBoater

Reaction score
Hello all...I can't believe I just found this forum.

We have owned our Bennington since 2003. :)

Just a quick hello for now.

Hey Randy!! I too just found this forum about a week ago. Welcome. Dan is on here also.

Welcome, Randy..... from another Randy.

Welcome from the great state of Texas.

Welcome to the Club gentlemen!

I recognize some of you from another forum [yes,i'm a forum tramp], could one of you post the article about what drowning looks like?

It's a good topic i would like those on here to see, everyone should read that one.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard men!

Tell us about the article of what drowning looks like.... sounds interesting.

Steve

Glad to have you new people here. Look around and get comfortable. Make yourself at home.

andy

Welcome. We are new to this forum also. Bennington owners since Friday. Boat at lake cumberland and cesears creek. Bruce and Jill

Welcome. We are new to this forum also. Bennington owners since Friday. Boat at lake cumberland and cesears creek. Bruce and Jill
Welcome Bruce and Jill - What year/model do you have? We all love to see pictures as well. Enjoy this forum - Lots to learn.

Hello again everyone...thanks for the warm welcomes.I hope to become a regular contributor here. :)

Welcome Bruce and Jill - What year/model do you have? We all love to see pictures as well. Enjoy this forum - Lots to learn.
2008 2575 RCW I/O 350 Mag Bravo 1 - Jill wanted to water ski again. This will do the job. The runabout died 10 years ago, Replace it with a 22' Toon with 90HP . It is great for fishing in Canada. She skied behind it once. Slalom sking at 18 mph is no fun. Should have it in the water Monday afternoon. Have to figure the ropes for docking. Our community dock is in the main channel at Lake Cumberland KY and it gets very rough. We have a great system to hold off the small toon, just need to fiqure out the new toon. Need to fix shower at lake house and hope to be sking by noon on Tuesday. Will get pics at lake. Boat is already costing extra money. Jill saw the Club Member jackets and wanted to know when I was going to order it. I already learned about the box anchors and ordered the small and baby. Getting anchors to hold in the coves has always been a challenge. These should really help. I will report back about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Kentuckian....welcome to the site. I hang out at Nolin Lake.

Welcome new members!!!

Start telling us all that you know...

Welcome! We are also at Nolin Lake. Our new boat is due to arrive next week, so we are SUPER excited to get her in before Memorial Day weekend! Water is rising, but not QUITE there yet. Pray for rain! --Bruce and Kathy Markham

Back