New members with new Benny

We put ours on the front as well. No room on the back!
IMG_0691.JPG

Congrats on the new Bennington. I was on a tracker recently and it was falling apart just sitting on the lot. Not sure how it would have held up in the water!

View attachment 21964 Hi Debbie.....

Do a search and a thread will come up about Benny owners naming their boats......

Before we got our boat vinyl wrapped we had the name of our boat in the front because we didn't really have room to put it on the back.....

What do you mean vinyasa wrapped? Sorry I'm new to this.

We didn't really have the space and didn't want to take away from the boat so we put ours on the side skirt towards the back. Pics in my gallery.

Was the motor stolen at LOTO while the boat was docked or on a trailer somewhere?

Good looking boat. Welcome to the Bennington family. You are going to have a great summer. I would suggest you consider taking a boaters safety course.

These may be hard to see unless you zoom in but my gallery/media should have more.

Wow, this is sure making me miss my boat :( even just sitting on a trailer on pavement, which I guess is where all mine spent most of their lives anyway.

What do you mean vinyasa wrapped? Sorry I'm new to this.
We have an older boat. Although I've waxed the crap out of the panels over the years they started to look weathered and old. We took it to a company here in NC who took off the original graphics and decals and prepped it for a vinyl "wrap" that were installed over the panels. You could pretty much design anything, any color, any graphic etc. And they will print it out and install the vinyl on your panels.. You are welcome to look in my gallery and see the before and after pics. We are very happy with the outcome.......

Congrats on the new Bennington. I was on a tracker recently and it was falling apart just sitting on the lot. Not sure how it would have held up in the water!

It was actually Regency we saw at a Bass Pro Shop in CA that got us heading in the Benny direction. We thought the Regency was a really nice boat and they definitely did some nicer things on the Regency line compared to their lower level Sun Tracker.

But once we mentioned wanted to upgrade to a Regency to our dealer, he suggested if we were going to spend that kind of money, we should probably look at a Bennington because the quality just doesn't compare for the price difference between the two. And the rest, as they say... :)

Boat looks fantastic! Love the side graphic. I had and interest in it on ours, but my admiral said “no”. I love it!

Welcome to the family! You're in for a fantastic summer...

Love the color combo. Enjoy!

We have an older boat. Although I've waxed the crap out of the panels over the years they started to look weathered and old. We took it to a company here in NC who took off the original graphics and decals and prepped it for a vinyl "wrap" that were installed over the panels. You could pretty much design anything, any color, any graphic etc. And they will print it out and install the vinyl on your panels.. You are welcome to look in my gallery and see the before and after pics. We are very happy with the outcome.......
Hi, I am wanting to exactly what you are doing. Could you tell me the price so I have some idea. I would love to see yours done Thanks Ed

Welcome to the forum Ed. Are you here at Lake Norman? A company called Tree Frog did the wrap a few years ago. Cost for our 22 footer was originally $2200. They were running a 10% off Christmas special so $2000. They will pretty much design, print, and install what you want.

Back