New Model for 23

Jack M

Reaction score

I don't understand the attraction to the "Sport" models.
In my opinion they appear to emulate the look of the Avalon boats. I'd rather have a cocklebur in my underwear than an Avalon on my lift.

I just built one with esp and a 250 and such. Came to $150k. Nice boat but man. My sx with sps and a 200 was 38k!! Times have changed but man.

I have the itch bad for a new boat. Wife wants another Benny, my eyes have wandered with these prices. I’m looking for something more ocean going now.

I just built one with esp and a 250 and such. Came to $150k. Nice boat but man. My sx with sps and a 200 was 38k!! Times have changed but man.

I have the itch bad for a new boat. Wife wants another Benny, my eyes have wandered with these prices. I’m looking for something more ocean going now.

Well while you're reaching deep into the savings account might as well pick up that new 43' Freeman with the quad Merc 450R's. YOLO right??

Luckily my water frontage limits my escapades when it comes to larger boats! A freeman would be nice but not for this guy!

I found $30K discount from the website build at my local dealer, do not let the website discourage your quest.

Last edited:
$30 bucks ain’t going to move the needle!!

I am so glad I ordered my Benny back in the Fall of 2020! I don't think I could afford a new Benny (or justify owning one) at the current prices.

…and a lottery win
Right!?!

I am glad we sprung for ours in 2017. I pushed our budget (maybe too much?) then. We wouldn’t be willing to buy what we want in a tritoon now vs other competing wants and needs. We could get one, but it would have many more compromises.

We pretty much got what we wanted in 2019. Added a double Bimini, Simrad, a Kicker stereo and a trailer! 2 things we wanted that it didn't come with was in floor storage and a Merc 250. Wasn't available at the time. New boat prices are stupid crazy!!!

Back