New Owner from Lexington, SC.

Gorgeous boat. I'll look for it when we're out. We're regulars at Catfish Johnny's, Sandy Beach and Hurricane Hole.

Thanks! We also go to sandy beach but Hurricane hole been there once a long time ago and have no clue where it is now lol. We are storing it at Putnams so hope to get out more now than we have in the past with our other boats.

Beautiful boat. Really liking the grey nowadays. Amazing how color trends change.

Gorgeous boat. I'll look for it when we're out. We're regulars at Catfish Johnny's, Sandy Beach and Hurricane Hole.
Where is Hurricane Hole? I keep hearing about it. I usually put in at Southshore Marina. So I come out of that cove. Oh, and Sandy Beach too. Do you have GPS /pin for them?

Where is Hurricane Hole? I keep hearing about it. I usually put in at Southshore Marina. So I come out of that cove. Oh, and Sandy Beach too. Do you have GPS /pin for them?

Hurricane Hole is just southwest of Dreher Island. 34.06965, -81.41177

Sandy Beach is off of Brady Port Rd on the Lexington side of the lake. The island is technically named Bundrick Island but I rarely hear people use that name. The east side is party cove. The west side is considered the family side. And you can beach on the north side. Just beware there is a line of rocks just below the surface parallel to the north shore about 6o yards off shore.

SB Party Cove. 34.03701, -81.31079

SB family side. 34.03400, -81.31871

Nice ride!!!

Back