New Owner, Holly Michigan

Don't rule out Torch! 19 miles long and connected to Clam, Bellaire, Skegemog, and Elk. Record Muskie taken out of Bellaire last year. You can boat for days and never see the same thing. When your done, head over the the sandbar for some interesting views.

We have kicked Torch around a few times, with the soaring cost of gas however, we'll see just how many trips we make it up north for this year.

We have kicked Torch around a few times, with the soaring cost of gas however, we'll see just how many trips we make it up north for this year.
$ 4.30 on land ,$5.90 on the water today .

WOW! Our street price is $3.30.

4.15 here, luckily I have a couple gas stations that I pull the trailer right up to and fuel it up, however so far I have only had to do so one time with our efficient 50HP Yammie! :)

I'm sick of the gas prices. My 135hp jet ski drinks it like crazy. I'm going up to glen lake in a few weeks and cannot wait!

I'm sick of the gas prices. My 135hp jet ski drinks it like crazy. I'm going up to glen lake in a few weeks and cannot wait!
Yeah, our Seadoo is supercharged and it's like a Hoover. $75 to fill that one up the other day and $200 for 40 gal in the Benny. Big fun sometimes just costs a lot.

thunder storms, hail, highwinds, possible tornados all on the menu for Michigan tonight! Stay safe folks!!!

thunder storms, hail, highwinds, possible tornados all on the menu for Michigan tonight! Stay safe folks!!!
Same here. I decided I'd better put my cover on for the fun tonight.

4.15 here, luckily I have a couple gas stations that I pull the trailer right up to and fuel it up, however so far I have only had to do so one time with our efficient 50HP Yammie! :)
$4.25 on the street , $6.50 on the water .

Good god! I would never pay those prices on the water. So thankful I have a trailer to pull mine out of the water and take to the station.

Good god! I would never pay those prices on the water. So thankful I have a trailer to pull mine out of the water and take to the station.
I have my "Super Siphon " and my "Mercury Fuel Care System " to help eliminate the corn from street gas .

I am going to pick up another gas can in the morning ,and I will be carrying them down the dock .

. Home many times have you pulled your boat North? My 28 ft car hauler pulls MUCH better and easier than this little 20 ft pontoon! I pulled it up, and didn't pull it back home. We now rack store it at Torch, Dewitt Marina

Stopped I to see a buddy at Jefferson Beach Marina today. $4.96 for gas. Yeow. That blows. So happy I don't have my Wellcraft with a 150 gallon tank anymore.

. Home many times have you pulled your boat North? My 28 ft car hauler pulls MUCH better and easier than this little 20 ft pontoon! I pulled it up, and didn't pull it back home. We now rack store it at Torch, Dewitt Marina
I have pulled my Uncles 18' up there and it wasn't bad behind my Grand Cherokee. Have yet to pull our 22' over more than 30miles yet. It does have its moments but for the most part it pulls ok.

Back