New owner question

Rcook539

Reaction score
I just purchased a used 2010 2275rli with a 6.2l. I need some help. A couple of questions why 2 switches marked bilge 1 up top for on an auto and 1 over by blower marked bilge.  Which do you use and when?  Any advise on how to fix the spedometer. I used a small drill bit to clean out the intake hole but the speedometer still jumps around?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

I have a second bilge switch for the center toon storage area. Not sure if that is how you are setup or not.

My speedometer works via GPS, so cant help there.

Speedometers that use the hose (water pressure) are notoriously inaccurate and pretty much useless. You can try taking the hose off the back of the gauge and blowing air through it. Get an app for your phone (GPS) or a GPS unit.

With the I/O there is the bilge pump in the engine and one in the in toon storage.  Our speedo on the I/O never worked and I just used the phone app.  Once I get the speed Jill wanted for waterskiing, I noted the rpm's and use that now.  99% of the time the speedometer is irrelevant. 

Back